Monday, May 7, 2012

Cambria's Photography

I woke up from my nap on Sunday and found all of the kids in Church clothes and curling their hair and getting ready to go somewhere????????????????
So I asked where they were going and Cambria quickly said, "Remember I wanted to do a photoshoot and practice my photography?"
 Well ~~~~~~ Mother's Day is coming up in a week and they were acting weird.
I think it has something to do with Mother's Day!!!!
But I love these pictures!!!
 Cambria needed someone to else to help take the pictures, so she is still in the picture.
I love pictures of my kids so much!!!
They are my greatest gift ever!!!
 My son has a hard time taking pictures!!!
He is not quite as photogenic as my girls, but they make him try!!!
This is a typical picture with my kids!!! NEVER SERIOUS!!!
But we love it like that!!
 My two girls who look so much alike!!!
They love taking pictures!!
 My son would rather, just keep walking!!

No comments: