Monday, May 21, 2012

Facebook Status from Cecilee's Soccer Coach

8 hours ago

The end of an era has come. I have had the privilege and honor to coach these young women since they were little girls. I have watched them grow to maturity with dignity and grace. Thank you for the memories, the hard work, the dedication and most especially the joy you have given me over the last several years. You have all become like second daughters to me. May your lives be filled with happiness. I love you all!
 
It's weird to think that it's all over and this is just a memory now. Cecilee had an incredible time with this team, coaches and friends.  We as her family had just as much fun mingling with the other families and traveling to tournaments, etc. What a great time of her growing up years.

No comments: