Friday, August 3, 2012

Airport Good Bye

Here is our family taking Cecilee to the airport.
Aunty Irene saying her GOOD BYE's.
That got me crying!!! It didn't take much to send me into tears.
My heart was already hurting so bad!!
Yes, as you can tell, I hit the ULTIMATE-UGLY Oprah CRY!!!
Our family is changing at this time!!!
I am NOT enjoying this change-even though this is what we raise our kids to do.
My daughter's Instagram post:
Heading up to the gates

Trevor rolling Cecilee's luggage. He just loves her and is sad to see her leaving.
Cecilee loves her dad sooo much. I just love this picture that says sooo much about their relationship and love for each other.   Here she is heading to the TSA Check point. My last picture of her, until Christmas. I love you soo much Cecilee and I know that you will be amazing out in Kansas!!

1 comment:

Mrs. Boojwa said...

I don't think I ever realize how tall your son is :) I don't know if I could have done flying to my college by myself when I went. Good for her!