Monday, August 6, 2012

What happened to my Kids?

 I have always thought that my kids would be around forever.
I don't know why I thought that, but I just thoroughly enjoyed my kids through all of their stages of life. Then all of the sudden- they grow up and start moving out.
And it took me for a loop.
 I have loved raising my kids and watching them grow up,
but am I ready to watch them move out?
Ready or not they are going!!
 Everyone keeps telling me that that is what we do as parents,
Raise them to be able to leave our home and fly away.
 My home is getting quieter and less bodies running through the house.
Less laughter, fighting, crying, teasing, yelling.
I would love to keep it like that always.
 It's funny to look at these pictures and see them grow up before my eyes.
 Now they are beautiful people that I am sad to see leave my home,
but I know that they will be a great addition to society.

No comments: