Wednesday, August 15, 2012

First Day of School 2012

 
 Trevor and Sydnee on their FRIST DAY of School.
We had quite the crazy morning, totally unexpected OF COURSE.
In my mind ~ I have everything figured out and how I want it to run,
 but UNEXPECTED things mess up my idea of perfection.
We had Father's Blessings this morning, but didn't realize it would have to wait until
AFTER Football practice at 6:30am (THE UNEXPECTED)
So, Bryan made the kids Chocolate Chip Pancakes and Bacon.
We had blessings and breakfast and family prayer!
 Sydnee asked me yesterday if I was going to take her to school on the first day.
I looked at her a little perplexed, because I haven't taken any of my kids to middle school on the first day. They all thought that they were tooo cool.
So I told her, "If you want me to."
So she comes into the family room and said, "Mom the Hurts will come and pick us up and you &
Shellie will take me and Aspen to school and walk us into the school."
So that is exactly what we did.
 They were soooo cute, they we so excited to have us walking them into the school.
 We got lots of different looks, but we were just soaking it all in.
 As soon as we walked into the school it was pure CHAOS!!!
Kids everywhere!!!
Then all of the sudden all of the girls from our neighborhood came and started giving hugs.
It was sooo cute.
(Lt to Rt.: Jamie Brown, Ina Fakahua, Sydnee, Abby Kunde, Kenna Evans, Jacquel Bozarth & Aspen Hurt)
I am so glad that they are alll together again!!!
We also started a LUNCH BUNCH with some of the kids from the neighborhood.
Each mom takes a day and these kids come home to eat.
I have Wednesday's and I absolutely love it!!!

No comments: