Friday, December 31, 2010

Another Surprise!!!

Bryan has wanted a shotgun forever. Well, I was trying to think of something to get him for christmas this year and the girls kept telling me, "mom we will go in on it with you for a shotgun for dad." So I decided, "Let's do it." We tried to keep it a surprise, but he did some detective work and found out. So we hid it from him and told him that I took it back, so when christmas morning came and NO shotgun under the tree, he started thinking that I really did take it back. Well, the girls kept bugging me all morning and so finally they pulled it out of the storage closet and waited for Bryan outside the bathroom and surprised him as he came out. He tried not to show very much emotion, but we could tell that he was soooo excited.
Merry Christmas Sweetheart!!!!
Cecilee was so excited for her Daddy!!!!!
So was Cambria, they wanted him to have this so bad. Now that they have jobs, money is not an obstacle. They will learn.
Cambria and Cecilee playing with Sydnee with her FLIP camera.
My kids loved reading the Blog Book.
I love seeing the four of them together, getting along and loving each other. That's what lifes all about!!!
Check out Cecilee's scar on her right knee. Looks so good!!!

No comments: