Sunday, December 5, 2010

BLACK FRIDAY!!!

The girls wanted a picture with Britney Spears at Kohl's
Here is our group:
Tayvia, Sunshine, Raya, Cecilee, Cambria, Kiana, Irene, Tia & Sydnee
Outside of Kohl's on our way to the next stores
Taking a food break at Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory
***************************
I was NOT going to participate in the madness of Black Friday, but I got a phonecall from my daughter Cambria and she and Tia and Cecilee and Kiana were shopping and they wanted us to come meet them. I had the 4 girls that spent the night and they wanted to shop so we took them. We had so much fun meeting and having fun together. It wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. I am glad that we did it, can't say that I will do it again next year, considering the only thing that I bought was cleats and they weren't even on sale.

No comments: