Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Another Year of KALAMITY!!!

Cambria has had a blast this past year performing and dancing with KALAMITY. This past week was tryouts for KALAMITY, as well as, Finals for college. She had just spent so much of her time preparing for the Benefit Concert, working and trying to study and go to college. So with this week coming tryouts, she was a little nervous because she was suppose to choreograph a dance. OH MY, she always has the professionals do that for her, either one of her aunties Irene or Tia. And now she has to tryout and show her choreography skills to her Aunty Tia. She came home the night of tryouts trying to come up with something. She went to tryouts and said that there were about 27 girls. WOW, it keeps growing every year.
Well, she found out that she will be dancing with KALAMITY for another year!!!! YAY, she is soooo excited. Welcome to adulthood Cam, trying to juggle everything in your life. I am so proud of you and the way you handle it.
KALAMITY 2010
KALAMITY getting ready to take stage for the benefit concert "STRINGZ"
My Little KALAMITY dancer
Congrats Cam, I am so proud of you!!!!
Cam and Tia are like sisters. I love seeing how close they are and how much of an example Tia is to her. I see so many of Tia's attributes in Cambria and I couldn't be prouder.
Thanks for helping me raise my kids Tia.

No comments: