Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Pictures, Pictures, Pictures

I have this office that I had big plans for, but with lack of funds, it becomes the "CATCH ALL" room. I love the saying, "All These Things Shall Give The Experience And Shall Be For Thy Good" so I put it on that wall as a start. So, now being in our home for over 5 years, Cambria and Cecilee took it upon themselves to do something with that wall. Cambria found a bunch of boxes with pictures already framed from our last home and wanted to use them. So I threw my hands up and said, "Go For It". I was pleasantly surprised at how much I loved it. The wall is 13 feet high so I just let them do it. Cambria has informed me that we are going to find old bookshelves and refinish them black and put them on that wall. She is going to be an incredible interior decorator. She has fun ideas.

No comments: