Sunday, December 12, 2010

Happy Birthday to my Best Friend

I love this man more than anything in this world. He has helped me become the woman that I am today. He helps me to believe in myself and to help me love myself and see the beauty in myself. Our lovestory is like "Johnny Lingo" he took this low self-esteem girl who believed she was ugly and helped her see her beauty inside and believe in herself. That's what made her beautiful, was what was inside.
I always ask him, what were you thinking in liking me and thinking I was beautiful, because I did not see it.
I love the way I feel around him, I love his big strong arms around me, making me feel safe. I love how we fit to each other like a puzzle. I love the priesthood holder that he is, and the father that he is to our children. I love him so much and I feel so honored to be chosen by him, to share our lives together for eternity.
Happy Birthday Bry!!!!

2 comments:

Madison Matthews said...

Tonya---
I am so loving reading about your family. Happy birthday to Brian!! You guys really are great people. We love you and miss you.
I hope you have a merry Christmas.
Love Steph
P.S.

I want a family Christmas card. :) Let me know if you need my address...

Amber said...

What a sweet, sweet post. I love your story. Thanks for sharing. Happy Birthday Bryan.