Thursday, December 9, 2010

The Whole Family!!!!

Since we had everyone here for the weekend of Thanksgiving, we of course needed to have some family pictures. So I set everything up with all of my siblings, and even throughout all of the obstacles that were being thrown at us, we conquered and pictured!!! They turned out pretty good even though the lighting wasn't perfect, but we had everyone and that's all that mattered. I have learned throughout this last month, don't wait until "NEXT TIME" there might not be a next time.
********


My kids and grandpa waiting for everyone to get there for the family pictures. We had the pictures at the Rehabilitation Center because dad was still healing from his surgery and really couldn't go anywhere. My adorable parents. Married 43 years and still going strong. ********************************************************
Me and My family: Cecilee, Sydnee, Bryan, Me, Cambria & Trevor
Clay & Julee's Family: Kiana, Keawe, Kali, Tayvia & Ammon Max & Sunshine's Family: Raya & Jaden Joe and Janette's Family
Janessa, Tristan (being held) and JT Irene's Team
Lisia, Hannemann & TeancumAdam & Becca's Family
Avenna, Josh & Devan Tia and Andy's Family
Major & Legend Me and my sisters
(A little FYI: we are all eight years apart) My 4 brothers: Clay, Max, Joe & Adam
All of us with our spouses:
Adam/Becca, Max/Sunshine, Joe/Janette, Tonya/Bryan, Irene, Clay/Julee, Tia/AndyMy parents with all of us, minus the childrenTHE WHOLE AH QUIN FAMILY!!!! ALL 37 of us and 2 more on the way, Becca and Janette.

No comments: