Monday, December 13, 2010

Apple Basket Season

It's that time of year for our Apple Basket Deliveries for my office. We delivered boxes of Apples for a few years, then decided to spice it up alittle so I took the apples out of the boxes and added an apple cutter, caramel, peanut butter, marshmellow cream and put them in a basket cellophane them and added a big pretty bow. We did that for the past 5 years and then last year we received an apple basket exactly like that, so we switched it up this year.
I found the cutest idea off of a friend's blog (Thanks Lacie) for the cute Mason jar with Almonds, Choc. Raisins & Fruit Mix- chocolates, hot chocolate and a mug with our name on it. It was a hit!!!
I made 63 baskets, with the help of some of our team members.
Merry Christmas!!!!

1 comment:

Lacie @ Creative Attempts said...

I'm so flattered that you used an idea of mine Wooten Wooten. And your baskets look so great!!