Friday, December 31, 2010

Christmas Morning

What do you get when you have 4 families of 6 and a set of grandparents on Christmas morning? A whole lot of CHAOS and fun!!! We had a great christmas morning. We each had a present to open and stockings from Santa. I finally got what I had been waiting for... MY BLOG BOOKS!!! My girls wanted me to wait as long as they could make me. I was so excited!!!

Cecilee and Grandma were just a little more excited than me!!!

The stockings, presents and beautiful tree All of the kids anxiously awaiting!!(LtoR: Cecilee, Sydnee, Trevor, Cambria, Travis, Caleb, Jeremy, Hillaree, Celina, Heather, Nicole, Scott, Michael, Brandon, Richard & Andrew
***************
YES- these are what I have been waiting for. Obviously, Bryan didn't know the girls were taking a picture. My BLOG BOOKS!!! One from Bryan and One from my girls. Nice Smile, Bry!!!

1 comment:

Five Girls And A Guy said...

When are we going to get together and look at each other's blog books? Thanks for giving Terry the idea I love mine. I have looked at it several times and Terry teases me and says you know you have the stuff on the computer. But there is something about holding a book and seeing your family history. Love ya, Sheri