Wednesday, December 22, 2010

I am soo excited!!!!

For Christmas I am getting my blog in book form from my girls: Cambria and Cecilee and my husband Bryan. I put together my blog2print through the website: http://www.blog2print.com/ and I had so many pictures that it needed to be in 2 books. So I did all of the work in arranging it and eventually I was going to buy one at a time. Cambria came to me and said, "Mom, for Christmas I want to print out your blog for you." OH my goodness I was so excited. I told her, "Cam, I'm not quite sure how much it's going to be, it's going to be expensive, because I am not willing to delete anything." She said just tell me how much and I will tell you if I can or not. So I told her that for the first book it was $87.00 and the second $116.00, Cecilee walked in and said, "I want to go in on that present, pulled out her money and gave Cam half for the first book". I then got to thinking, that's ALL I wanted for Christmas, so Bryan can buy me the second book. We ordered them at that minute on 12/10/2010 and NOW I just got UPS tracking that they have been delivered to my front door. YAY!!!! I am so excited. Cambria just called me and said, "MOM, they are wrapped and under the tree, DO NOT TOUCH THEM!!!" I can't even wait till Christmas morning!!!! I can't wait to show you all!!!

2 comments:

Lacie @ Creative Attempts said...

What fantastic gift I am so excited for you

Ann said...

i've done my first year and my second year should be here tomorrow! i'm lame and i buy them and then give them as a 'family gift' even though they are really just for me! you will love it!