Saturday, January 9, 2010

Klondike Campout

TREVOR loves scout campouts!!!!
Here is the whole group of boys who went on the Klondike Campout
l to r (Bro. James Evans, Tyler Larsen, Jace Moss, Brady Fisher, Brady Sargent, Parker Heiner, Bro. Brandon Ence, BK Hurt, TREVOR, Tyson Smith, Braxton Kunde
*************
Well I was told by my son on Tuesday, "Oh ya Mom, it's the Klondike Campout this Saturday." My jaw dropped and said, "WHAT!!!" Well as many mom's know and anyone that has sent a boy on this campout, it's NOT just a campout that you pack a sleeping bag and snacks and tell them, "See ya on Saturday." It's the type of campout that requires preparation. The boys are required to build a snow cave with snow and sleep in it. So they will be digging in the snow and totally getting wet and cold. Sooooo I got calling my good ole trusty Sister-In-Law who has everything!!!! SUNSHINE-HELP!!!! So I borrowed boots, socks, gloves, snowsuit, beanies, etc. Everything to keep my son from freezing!!!! Thank goodness I have her. Bryan reminds me always about the campouts that he would go on as a boy and promises that it hasn't changed that much. That they would have farting contests, burping contests, exploring, etc.
BOYS WILL BE BOYS!!!
Well I guess the boys should be warm if they have a farting contest.

No comments: