Sunday, January 17, 2010

Pizza Family Time

Cambria and Cecilee being silly with their crust. Love Cambria's face, haven't ever seen that look before. hahaha
Me, Bryan and my sidekick, Sydnee putting together our pizza. The girls being creative with their pizza sauce.

We went to Costco yesterday and they had Boboli pizza for a sample. It was delicious, so I bought 4 so that we could make pizzas as a family after church. It's always lots of laughing and sometimes ends up crying & fighting, but we had a good family activity. Cambria and Cecilee always have fun & loves to make everyone laugh, Trevor doesn't find them very amusing-but finds them irritating sometimes, but always participates & Sydnee is always right by my side to help and wanting to learn what to do next. It's just fun to be together as a family. I love these times that we can be together and have lots of fun. I just have to always remember that everyday brings me closer to my children growing up and moving out of my house. So I cherish these times!!!

No comments: