Thursday, January 21, 2010

My husband was brave

I received the funniest phone call today at work, I answered it and it was my husband on the other line. I asked him, "What's going on?" He said in a rushed and hurried voice, "I don't have time to talk, I am standing in the aisle of the tampons and pads, what am I supposed to get for Sydnee, she just called me and she needs something." So I told him to calm down, NOBODY thinks its for YOU, they know that you are getting it for your wife or daughters, so take a deep breath and calm down. He said, "Just hurry and tell me what I am suppose to get." I told him, look for Ultrathin Regular Pads. If you look at your fist, the package is about the same size. Then he said, "Something says Wings, whats that?" Oh Bryan, she doesn't know about wings yet so just get the regular and make sure you take the time to read the label and you get the right package. He said, "I don't want to take time to read all the packages, this is so embarrassing, I am sweating I am so embarrassed." I couldn't help but laugh my head off, I was laughing so hard that the ladies in the office wanted to know what was so funny. I could just picture him in the aisle BEET RED, almost purple and sweating looking at all of the feminine hygiene products. I wish I could see the store video on that one. Love you, hon

3 comments:

mama donk aubri jo said...

that is too funny, I am surprised he has made it this long without having to have that experience. We had my brother trained by high school, and my husband, who has 5 brothers within months of marriage :)

Krista said...

Ha, ha, ha, ha...I couldn't stop laughing! I can picture his face! I am finally back in "Blogger-land" after about 6 months, so it was good to catch up on your blog. Cute posts!

Erin said...

Oh I love it!! Give him a pat on the back for me!!