Saturday, January 30, 2010

Major Babysitting Time

We babysat Major while Andy took Tia away for their anniversary. I came out to see what Trevor was doing with Major outside and I see Major on his shoulders, I think nothing of it, because that is what Major is use to. His dad carries him on his shoulders and so does Trevor. BUT, his dad doesn't carry him on his shoulders while riding the WAVE. My jaw dropped and I said to Trevor in a calm voice, so that he didn't fall, "Trevor, please get off that WAVE right now. DO NOT PUT HIM ON YOUR SHOULDERS AND RIDE THAT." Meanwhile, Major is smiling and starts crying when he stopped. So Trevor carried him on his chest and rode the WAVE. I don't know what my kid was thinking, he wasn't. He did not see the big deal, it was totally second nature to him.



No comments: